Top Ten things that make a Fat Girl Mad:
You aren’t a star, you’re an idiot and I don’t want to see your goofy ass on my cable television which I have to PAY for, by the way!
Need I say more?
9. People who say they don’t diet and exercise, then start talking about their personal chef and private trainer.
Jennifer Lawrence was quoted as saying: “I don’t diet. I do exercie, but I don’t diet….I hate saying, ‘I like exercising’. I want to punch people who say that in the face. But it’s nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It’s like, ‘Here’s your trainer. This is what you can eat’.”
Sweetie, I’m sorry, but that’s a diet. Oh well, at least she admitted she exercised…
8. The concept of the Fairy Tale Wedding.
Why? Because “those” dresses aren’t available in “plus” sizes, the handsome prince couldn’t pick us up if he wanted to, and we’d pop the wheels right off of that pumpkin carriage.
7. Which comes first the chicken or the egg?
AKA: Do you over eat because you have problems or do you have problems because you over eat? This is a classic analysis by people referred to in #9 to which I’d like to say: Yes, I’m fat. Now shut the fuck up talking to and/or about me!
6. Department stores that use bone-ass skinny models for their “women’s world” clothes.
Really, you couldn’t find a fat girl to wear that for the camera? Really!?! Cause Fat Girls are everywhere! We’re not hard to find.
A bit more realistic here. Thank you, Macy’s!
5. Fat Girl clothing that your 87 year old granny wouldn’t wear to a funeral of a someone she didn’t even like!
4. Old Navy’s “exclusively online” plus-sizes. Because Fat Girls need to try on clothes in the privacy of their own homes, right? Wrong.
3. Women who post “post-baby” pics three days after giving birth as if something was terribly wrong with their body in its pregnant state.
Wait, let me guess, you did it without diet and exercise, right?
2. Cock-sucking prep boys who give you “that look” when you walk up to the bar. Like they’re terrified you might try and talk to them.
And….drum roll please……
1. When the pizza box is empty!
Why? Because after dealing with all this other crap, the last thing we need it to run out of relief!